Phase 1/1b, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antitumor Activity of MEDI3617 as a Single-Agent or in Combination Therapy in Adult Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 3617 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Nov 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.