An open-labeled, randomized, crossover, single-dose study in healthy male Participants to evaluate the pharmacokinetics, safety, and tolerability of stable isotopologs of atazanavir (ATV), administered as single agents or as combinations of two isotopologs, with a pharmacokinetic comparison to Reyataz
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; C 10276; CTP 518
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Concert Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Oct 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01458769).
- 24 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial investigator and actual patient no. added 47 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2011 Planned End Date added to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.