Randomized controlled study comparing AEZS-108 with doxorubicin as second line therapy for locally advanced, recurrent or metastatic endometrial cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zoptarelin doxorubicin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZoptEC
- Sponsors AEterna Zentaris Inc
- 01 May 2017 Results published in an Aeterna Zentaris media release.
- 01 May 2017 According to an Aeterna Zentaris media release, Based on results from this trial, the company has decided not to pursue regulatory approval for Zoptrex for the treatment of endometrial cancer and does not anticipate conducting clinical trials with respect to any other indications.
- 01 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Overall Survival) has not been met, according to an Aeterna Zentaris media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History