(OSKIRA-4): A Phase IIB, Multi-Centre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Fostamatinib Disodium Monotherapy Compared With Adalimumab Monotherapy in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fostamatinib (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSKIRA-4
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jul 2014 Status changed from discontinued to completed according to results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases..
- 06 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History