WT1 Immunity via DNA fusion Gene Vaccination in Haematological Malignancies by intramuscular injection followed by intramuscular electroporation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Leukaemia DNA vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms WIN
- 29 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Jan 2013 Accrual to date is 12% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 06 Dec 2012 Based on positive interim findings in 8 vaccinated patients with HLA-A2 positive chronic myeloid leukaemia, enrolment has been opened to patients with acute myeloid leukaemia according to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History