A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of GFT505 (80mg) Orally Administered Once Daily for 8 Weeks on Insulin Sensitivity Using a Glucose Clamp Technique and Safety in Male Patients With Insulin Resistance and Abdominal Obesity. A Multicentre, Randomised, Single Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Cross Over Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Elafibranor (Primary)
- Indications Insulin resistance
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 May 2013 Results published in Diabetes Care, according to a GENFIT media release.
- 27 May 2013 A combined analysis of four phase IIa studies was published in Hepatology, according to a GENFIT media release.
- 12 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History