A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Phase 3 Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous CXA-201 With That of Meropenem in Complicated Intraabdominal Infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary) ; Meropenem; Metronidazole
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Dec 2016 Results of two studies (ASPECT-cIAI and ASPECT-cUTI) published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- 05 Oct 2016 Results of pooled analysis of this and two other phase 3 trials published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (2016).
- 15 Jun 2016 Analysis of diabetes patients in this and two other trials (see profile 198179 and 198191) will be presented at the American Society for Microbiology's ASM Microbe 2016 meeting, according to a Merck & Co. media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History