INFORM-SVR: A Randomized, Multi-Center Study of Interferon-Free Treatment with a Combination of a Polymerase Inhibitor (RO5024048) and a Ritonavir boosted HCV Protease Inhibitor (RO5190591/r, DNV/r) with or without Copegus in Interferon Naïve HCV Genotype 1 Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Danoprevir (Primary) ; Mericitabine (Primary) ; Ribavirin; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INFORM-SVR
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History