A Phase 1, Open-Label, Multiple-Ascending-Dose Study of DS-2248, an Orally Bioavailable Heat Shock Protein 90 Inhibitor, in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DS 2248 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2011 Additional lead trial investigator LoRusso Patricia identified as reported by Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute record.
- 18 Mar 2011 New source identified and integrated (Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, 2010-155)