A Phase 1/2 Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-Tumor Activity of the Oral ALK/EGFR Inhibitor AP26113
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brigatinib (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=67) from NCT01449461 and NCT02094573 studies analysing the association between brigatinib efficacy and ALK mutation status using plasma specimens from the initiation of brigatinib treatment and the end of brigatinib treatment , presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 26 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 8 Jul 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History