A Single-arm, Open-label, Phase 2 Clinical Trial Evaluating Disease Response Following Treatment With Intravenous BHQ880, a Fully Human, Anti-Dickkopf1 (DKK1) Neutralizing Antibody in Previously Untreated Patients With High-risk, Smoldering Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BHQ 880 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 18 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.