Phase II Randomized Trial of ABT-888 in Combination With Metronomic Oral Cyclophosphamide in Refractory BRCA-Positive Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, Ovarian High-Grade Serous Carcinoma, Fallopian Tube Cancer, or Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 16 Apr 2016 Treatment arms has been changed from 3 to 6.
- 16 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued because patient accrual ended early per the stopping rule defined in the protocol.