Open-Label, Dose-Escalating, Clinical and Pharmacokinetic Phase I Study of Lurbinectedin (PM01183) in Patients With Advanced Acute Leukemia or Relapsed/Refractory Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lurbinectedin (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=42) assessing the safety, tolerability, and pharmacogenetics presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov