A Phase II Trial of The Addition of Ipilimumab (MDX-010) To Isolated Limb Infusion (ILI) With Standard Melphalan and Dactinomycin In The Treatment of Advanced Unresectable Melanoma of The Extremity.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Dactinomycin; Melphalan
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.