A Randomized Multicenter Study Comparing Pixantrone + Rituximab With Gemcitabine + Rituximab in Patients With Aggressive B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Who Have Relapsed After Therapy With CHOP-R or an Equivalent Regimen and Are Ineligible for Stem Cell Transplant
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pixantrone (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIX-R
- Sponsors Cell Therapeutics; CTI BioPharma
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a CTI BioPharma media release, top-line results from this trial are event-driven and are expected in the first half of 2018.
- 02 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to CTI BioPharma media release.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed to 286.