An Open Label Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetic Profile and Efficacy of Raltegravir in HIV-infected Patients at Least 60 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 20 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Apr 2013 Accrual to date is 105% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 31 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 20 Apr 2012 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.