A Randomized Controlled Study of YONDELIS (Trabectedin) or Dacarbazine for the Treatment of Advanced Liposarcoma or Leiomyosarcoma Previously Treated With an Anthracycline and Ifosfamide
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trabectedin (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma; Liposarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAR3007
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of matched indirect comparison from SAR 3007 and PALETTE trials presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=378) assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 15 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History