A Randomized, Double-Blind, Sponsor Unblinded, Placebo- And Positive- Controlled Study To Evaluate The Effects Of Single Oral Administrations Of PF-04995274, Alone Or In Combination With Donepezil, On Scopolamine-Induced Deficits In Psychomotor And Cognitive Function In Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4995274 (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 New trial record