Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single Rising Oral Doses of BI 137882 in Healthy Male Volunteers (A Randomised, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase I Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI-137882 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Mar 2013 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.