A Phase 1, Open-label, Pharmacokinetic, Safety, and Tolerability Study of a Single Oral Dose of Varespladib Methyl in Subjects With Normal Renal Function, and Subjects With Mild or Moderate Renal Impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Varespladib (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 19 Mar 2012 Actual number of patients added 28 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 28 to 36 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.