Intravenous glycoprotein IIbIIIa inhibitor (Tirofiban) combined with low dose of intra-arterial Urokinase for the endovascolar treatment of patients with acute major ischemic stroke.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tirofiban (Primary) ; Urokinase
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2013 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Jun 2011 New trial record