A Phase 1, Open-Label, Multiple-Escalating-Dose Study of DS-7423, an Orally Administered Dual PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor, in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DS 7423 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=69) of this and other phase I,first in human study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History