A Multicenter, Open-label, Dose Ranging Study to Determine the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Mepolizumab Administered Intravenously or Subcutaneously to Adult Asthmatic Subjects With Elevated Blood Eosinophil Levels
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary) ; Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Oct 2015 Results published in the International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 10 Oct 2014 The number of treatment arms have been changed from 1 to 4 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jun 2011 New source identified.