CD19-specific T Cell Infusion in Patients With B-Lineage Lymphoid Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Interleukin-2; Melphalan; Rituximab
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoid leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Aug 2016 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, data from this study has been published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation.
- 04 Aug 2016 Results (n=7) published in a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release.