Explorative trial to investigate catumaxomab (anti-EpCAM x anti-CD3) for treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosis in patients with gastric adenocarcinomas prior to gastrectomy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CatuNeo
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 13 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 13 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.