A Phase II, Open-label, Single-arm, Non-randomized, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Oral TKI258 as Second-line Therapy in Patients With Either FGFR2 Mutated or Wild-type Advanced and/or Metastatic Endometrial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History