A Dose Finding Study Followed by Phase II Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Veliparib (ABT-888) Added to Chemoradiotherapy With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel for Unresectable Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), (NCI Study Number 8811)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bronchiolo-alveolar adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 19 Jul 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results (n=21) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology