A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Fosbretabulin Tromethamine (CA4P) in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma (FACT2)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fosbretabulin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FACT-2
- Sponsors Mateon Therapeutics
- 30 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Sep 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2012.