A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Effect of AMG 557 in Subjects With Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AMG 557 (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 09 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 32 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2012 Additional trial locations (Australia, Canada) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.