A Phase 1 Study of a CDK 4/6 Dual Inhibitor in Patients With Advanced Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer; Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Lymphoma; Male breast cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 20 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 3 Apr 2018.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2015 According to an Eli Lilly media release, U.S. FDA has granted breakthrough therapy designation to abemaciclib based on data from the breast cancer cohort expansion of this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History