A Phase I Open-Label, 2-Part, 3-Cohort, Single-Centre Study to Assess the Concentration of Avibactam and Ceftazidime in Epithelial Lining Fluid and Plasma Using at Least Two Different Dosing Regimens in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avibactam/ceftazidime (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Nosocomial infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 Apr 2017 Results assessing population pharmacokinetic modelling of ceftazidime and avibactam in healthy volunteers presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 13 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 14 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History