A Phase 2 Randomized Open-label Study of Erlotinib Plus Tivantinib (ARQ 197) Versus Single Agent Chemotherapy in Previously Treated KRAS Mutation Positive Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Tivantinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ArQule
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.