Relative Bioavailability of a Single Oral Dose of 40 mg Afatinib Given Alone Compared to Concomitant and Timed Administration of Multiple Oral Doses of Ritonavir - an Open-label, Randomised, Three-way Crossover Trial in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib; Ritonavir
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; HIV infections; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (24) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.