A Phase I, 2-Part, Open-Label, Pharmacokinetic and Drug-Drug Interaction Study of CAZ104 (Avibactam and Ceftazidime in Healthy Subjects).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avibactam/ceftazidime (Primary) ; Avibactam; Ceftazidime
- Indications Bacterial infections; Gram-negative infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Nosocomial infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 13 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reproted by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History