Multicenter, Prospective, Open-label, Single-arm, Phase I-II Clinical Trial to Analyze Induction Therapy With a Combination of Fludarabine, Idarubicin, Cytarabine, G-CSF and Plerixafor for the Treatment of Young Patients With Relapsed or Refractory AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary) ; Plerixafor (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLERIFLAG
- 23 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 May 2016 This trial is Completed in Spain, according to the European Clinical Trials Database.