Lux-Breast 3; Randomised Phase II Study of Afatinib Alone or in Combination With Vinorelbine Versus Investigator's Choice of Treatment in Patients With HER2 Positive Breast Cancer With Progressive Brain Metastases After Trastuzumab and/or Lapatinib Based Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Lux-Breast 3
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 16 Nov 2015 Results published in the Lancet Oncology
- 07 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.