Modeling Intracellular and Extracellular Raltegravir (RAL) Pharmacokinetics in the Female Genital Tract and Blood After a Twice Daily 400mg Dose Over the Course of a Menstrual Cycle.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2011 New trial record
- 11 Oct 2011 Actual initiation date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.