National, Multicenter, Phase III Prospective Trial About Clinical and Immunological Follow-up After Renal Transplantation in HIV-1 Infected Patients With End Stage Chronic Renal Insufficiency.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Immunosuppressants; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Incidence of acute clinical renal graft rejection) has been met, according to the results presented at the 2017 American Transplant Congress
- 03 May 2017 Results presented at the 2017 American Transplant Congress
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.