A Phase I Trial of Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD), Carboplatin and NCI Supplied Veliparib (ABT-888), and NCI Supplied Bevacizumab in Recurrent Platinum Sensitive Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal and Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.