Mepolizumab in COPD With Eosinophilic Bronchitis: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2017 Results published in the European Respiratory Journal
- 07 Mar 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Eosinophil count (Decrease in sputum eosinophil percentage.)), as per an abstract presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 07 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology