A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 2 Safety and Efficacy Trial of Ipilimumab Versus Pemetrexed in Subjects With Recurrent/Stage IV Non-Squamous, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Not Progressed After Four Cycles of a Platinum-Based First Line Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 09 May 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.