A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GS-6624 Combined With Gemcitabine as First Line Treatment for Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Simtuzumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 23 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Sep 2014 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival) has not been met.
- 17 Sep 2014 Results published in the Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History