A Phase III, double-blind, randomized, controlled study to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of different schedules and formulations of a meningococcal A conjugate vaccine administered concomitantly with local EPI vaccines in healthy infants and toddlers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group A conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal meningitis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Serum Institute of India
- 16 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed (closed to recruitment: follow up complete) as reported by Pan-African Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 24 Nov 2011 New trial record