A Phase 1 Study of Veliparib Administered Concurrently With Chest Wall and Nodal Radiation Therapy in Patients With Inflammatory or Loco-regionally Recurrent Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 4 Nov 2017.
- 05 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2013 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, 2012-0399).