13-week, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Fixed-dose, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Modified Release AFQ056 in Reducing Moderate to Severe L-dopa Induced Dyskinesias in Patients With Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mavoglurant (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 May 2016 Results published in the Movement Disorders
- 23 May 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Change in modified AIMS (Abnormal Involuntary Movement Scale) total score from baseline to Week 12), as per an article published in the Movement Disorders.
- 03 Jul 2013 This trial is completed in Germany, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia and Austria, according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.