CD19-specific T cell Infusion in Patients with B-Lineage Lymphoid Malignancies After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 04 Aug 2016 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, data from this study has been published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation.
- 04 Aug 2016 Results (n=19) published in a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release.