Phase 2 Open-label Single Arm Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of Crizotinib In East Asian Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Harboring A Translocation Or Inversion Involving The Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) Gene Locus.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Feb 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.