A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Masitinib in Comparison to Sunitinib in Patients With Gastro-Intestinal Stromal Tumour Resistant to Imatinib
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 26 Sep 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued. This study was terminated due to lack of efficacy according to the results published in Annals of Oncology.
- 20 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on information in an EMA report.
- 04 Oct 2012 Results from this trial supported a Marketing Authorisation Application in the EU for masitinib to treat gastrointestinal stromal tumours.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History