A Randomized, Phase 2 Study of the Efficacy and Tolerability of Veliparib in Combination With Temozolomide or Veliparib in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel Versus Placebo Plus Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Subjects With BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutation and Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Temozolomide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BROCADE
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 18 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 11 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Denmark.
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History