A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of CAT-1004 in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edasalonexent (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Jan 2017 Combined results from three phase I trials published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 11 Feb 2013 Combined results from three phase I studies were reported in a Catabasis media release.
- 07 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.